Wednesday, January 13, 2010

Vanity

I think that God is trying to teach me a lesson about vanity. First of all, I just had a baby and none of my clothes fit. Of course this is to be expected. I am ok with wearing Jerry's clothes for a few months. However combine wearing Jerry's clothes with the fact that my make-up has gone completely missing makes me think. This could all be a coincidence until you take in the fact that my hair dryer has just completely died.

I am under total attack. My weight, my clothes, my face, and my hair. There is nothing left. It's over.

At least no one has called me an orphan yet.

3 comments:

tracie said...

aww...I think you looked adorable today...I meant to say something to you about how you are have such a beautiful face, even with no make up!

Anna said...

Hahaha! I just read this post then followed your link to your orphan post. I was feeling some serious empathy for you, and then I read my old comment from July. How funny that we STILL sometimes feel this way. Orphans, prisoner, hags...good thing our natural, drop-dead gorgeous looks still shine through.

Lisa said...

Tracie is right! You are beautiful!