Monday, December 17, 2012

Housing Update

Have I mentioned that we don't have a house yet?  We've been living with my mom until we can get a house and it's been pretty frustrating.  Me, Jerry, and my two boys are all sharing one room. It's almost been 3 months!  So, again, sorry for my constant bad mood.  And if you're in Utah and I haven't really been a very good friend, please forgive me.  Things really will be better when we have our own space and we don't have this constant stress and time requirements of buying/building/renting a home.

Anyway, we just got some more bad news.  There is a mistake on our credit report which takes 30-45 days to be fixed.  The mistake caused us to loose a beautiful home we were hoping to buy.

So when you hear that you should periodically check your credit report to make sure it's accurate, DO IT!  If I'd known about this issue I would have fixed it 2 years ago (or at least this summer before we  moved). 

Anyway, I can't live here for another 2 or 3 months, so we've decided to just rent a place till next summer, then decide what to do next.

Hopefully, I'll be posting pictures of our new place next week.  I'm REALLY, really hoping to be able to move this weekend and have our own place for Christmas, but it's probably not going to happen till the beginning of the new year.

1 comments:

Kathryn said...

I'm so sorry to hear that! Good luck. Things will work out, right? Maybe the best house of your dreams will be available next summer. Sorry friend! Best wishes on a quick move.