Monday, November 26, 2012

Thankful

I don't talk about this enough, but have I ever mentioned that I'm grateful for my husband, Jerry?

Well, I am.  He is such an amazing man, father, and husband.  I really try not to compare my life to anyone elses, but sometimes I will be talking with a friend, or spend time with another couple and I frequently have this thought "Thank goodness I'm not married to that guy".  (btw: don't worry, If your reading this I'm not talking about you.  I promise) I'm sure people will say the same thing about me, and really, that's the way it's supposed to be.  I don't want anyone else wishing they were married to my husband, and I shouldn't be thinking that about anyone else.  Anyway...(this is starting to get weird)...

What I mean is that even though my life, my marriage, and my husband isn't perfect, I'm so glad for the type of imperfections I have to deal with, because they are one's I can handle.  I suppose what I meant above was that the issues that some people have are not ones that I have, and I am so grateful.

So thanks, Jerry, for being so great, and so perfect-for me.

0 comments: