Tuesday, July 7, 2009

been a while...

We've been busy this past week. My sister and her family came to visit for the 4th of July.

Jonah and his cousin Everhett eating Popsicles and running through sprinklers.



Going to our weekly playgroup.


My sister Amelia, her daughter, Florence, and Jonah. They are only 4 1/2 months apart.


This is just a cute one of Jonah.


Swimming. Yes, I dress my son like a nerd, but hey, he is far too fair skinned to be left to the elements.

We went to a carnival and fireworks at Fort Gordon, it was hot, but so much fun.



The kids fighting over the most delicious snow cone I've ever had while waiting for the fireworks to start.

Jerry and Jonah playing checkers at the Cracker Barrel. We went there for breakfast on the 4th.

We had a fun week.

1 comments:

Lance and Selena Thayne said...

I LOVE that picture of Jonah in the pool! You crack me up! Your new family picture is so cute too...especially with that little "bump" beginning :)