Wednesday, May 27, 2009

I hate birds

There are these birds that live right outside my bedroom window and every morning at 6 am they start chirping their brains out. I think they are intentionally trying to wake me up and annoy me. As if it isn't hard enough to sleep when pregnant, really!! It is right out of the movie Failure to Launch


(I couldn't find the clip of her explaining about the bird that is driving her to drink, so I included the clip of what she does about it.) If only I had a BB gun:) (just kidding)

On another note, we bought a new camera in March. Charged the battery and used the camera. The battery ran out and I went to recharge it and it won't charge. I think it's the charger, but I am super annoyed. Why can't anyone make anything that works anymore!!!!!

Wow, I am really complaining today! I will post something nice next time:)

1 comments:

Laura said...

We had a bird problem as well. They were living in one of our vents though. Thankfully we were able to get rid of them.