Thursday, February 7, 2008

Nothing going on

So, I had every intention on blogging every couple of days, but every morning, I just can't think of anything to talk about.

Yesterday I did get a massage. It was wonderful. I was given a gift certificate back in September and have been saving it for the end, and I just couldn't wait any longer. When I'm rich, I am totally going to give gift certificates for massages to all the pregnant women I know.

It's snowing again. I swear it snow's every single day or at least every other day. This is so crazy. I havn't seen my grass since before Christmas.

(see I told you I had nothing going on)

2 comments:

Missy said...

Just think about how green this summer is going to be, and we get to play in it the whole time with new babies! Hang in there!

Triston said...

Your funny. I think Jan and Feb are the hardest months and lots of people get ancy for summer or spring to cone cause its so close to spring and sometimes the weather teases us and gives us some nice days which makes it even harder when it snows. But think of all the water we will have and how nice and green it will be in the summer. When are you due? I agree preggy massages are the best!!!