Friday, February 15, 2008

Dancing and Skiing

Last night Jerry took my dancing for Valentines Day, it was so fun!! I have been wanting to go dancing with him for years. Our good friend Chris Miles and his wife hosted a catered Dinner and Dance (with Lessons). What a good idea! Besides that is cost less than just going to a nice restaurant, the food was fantastic, we didn't have to wait the usual hour (or more) for a table, and we got some great Cha-Cha lessons.




This morning I went Cross Country Skiing up American Fork Canyon with my mom and friend Katie Hill. She is also pregnant (Katie, not my mom) it was so beautiful and so fun!!!


Not bad for being 8 1/2 months pregnant, huh?


2 comments:

Triston said...

What a fun day. You look so cute!!! I bet the baby had fun to :)I keep asking Jon to take me dancing maybe someday. Your funny I bet everyone thought you were crazy being 8 1/2 months preggy. I went on a huge hike in Bear Lake and everyone kept saying I was glutton for punishment it was funny.

Honey! said...

Omg that's a GREAT idea for Valentine's! And you guys look adorable dancing!